About Us – The Proofpoint Advantage
Proofpoint is your organizational physician. We'll help you identify the right path and prescriptions for maximizing the performance and productivity of your team.
- Focuses on
Just say "no more" to...
... those who offer guesses about training, processes, new equipment, organizational redesign or the many other "solutions". Our database of more than 45,000 validated combinations of organizational performance issues and likely solutions helps you make the best choices for your organization.
... your critical data walking out the door – either in the heads of departing employees or consultants. You'll retain it in your own, on-line system.
... waiting month after month for answers you need now.
... the inefficient use of resources. Proofpoint helps you maximize your people, time, and money.
Via Proofpoint, you'll get the answers you need to help move your organization forward – every time.
From goal development and alignment, to organizational analysis, to solution identification and risk assessment, to measurement, Proofpoint helps you maximize productivity, precision, and performance.
Proofpoint Systems – performance excellence – at your fingertips
The Proofpoint Analysis Advantage
Benefits include . . .
- Cloud based for instant access and availability
- Flexible system that scales to your needs - individual, team, enterprise
- Industry-standard methodology and terminology that's customizable for your organization
- Multiple reporting levels for an aggregate view of all performance activity
- Integrated solution portfolio
- Strategic and operational goal alignment for improved achievement
- Organizational readiness assessments for effective change management planning
- Auto-generated solution investment estimates including headcount, financial, time and ROI
- A data repository that's yours
- Analysis time reduced
- Transparency and awareness increased
- Decision speed accelerated
- Zero footprint
Organizational Performance System
Performance issues are rarely one-dimensional. Barriers can exist anywhere in the system. Proofpoint's analysis suite provides an accurate, unbiased means of identifying all barriers
Barriers to Performance
Research shows that performance can be impacted by organizational and individual factors, such as Leadership and Guidance, Tools and Resources, Skills and Knowledge. Proofpoint's analysis suite provides prioritized – and weighted – recommendations to help you optimize your change management investments.
Sources of performance deficiency in %
(categories adapted from T. F. Gilbert, 1995. Data from J. J. Hill, 2003-2005)
Key Outputs from Proofpoint's Analysis Suite include:
- Prioritized performance issues
- Likely causes for each issue
- Estimated costs, timelines, and benefits
- A "gaming" function to help analyze solution alternatives
Integrate and collaborate
All of Proofpoint's Organizational Performance Systems can be used by a single department or shared by many to better leverage resources and knowledge, and to ensure enterprise-wide results.
You'll be able to:
- Drive the organizational change you want
- Reduce improvement costs
- Accelerate time to results
Save time and resources
Proofpoint's analysis tools accelerate your ability to identify the solution you need. Your team will follow a replicable road map that cuts through the noise, eliminates distractions, and focuses on gaining results for performance enhancement. According to one customer, "Proofpoint is Six Sigma on steroids!"
See the big picture at a glance
Organizes all your key performance information – organizational and individual – in one place. You get easy access to a complete picture anytime you want it.
Get it right the first time
Intuitive, easy to follow formats ensure you never miss a critical step in the improvement process. You get more reliable results, faster.
Standardize methods and tools
Proofpoint takes the complexity and mystery out of organizational performance. Every process is based on proven science and practical, industry-standard methodologies.
Are you tired of:
- storing and reviewing binders?
- writing, rewriting and formatting reports?
- carrying paperwork to meeting after meeting?
- calculating costs by hand?
- dealing with post-its for task analyses?
- tracking budgets with spreadsheets?
- concerned about the security of your work?
20-point System Check
|System selection criteria||Spreadsheet||SharePoint||Proofpoint|
|Structured process requiring clear goals and mission||Maybe||Maybe||Yes|
|Auto-updates all fields when data changes||No||Maybe||Yes|
|Auto-updated To-Do List||No||No||Yes|
|Auto-generated program status reports||No||No||Yes|
|Rapid messaging to clients and management||No||No||Yes|
|Track all programs across the team||Maybe||Maybe||Yes|
|View and share programs with others remotely||No||No||Yes|
|Share project views and editing with others||No||Maybe||Yes|
|"Auto-Focus" on performance gaps and causes||No||No||Yes|
|Auto-calculation of program benefit & ROI||No||No||Yes|
|Reliable repository of reusable data||No||Maybe||Yes|
|Automated time tracking||No||Maybe||Yes|
|Track program budget and allocations||Maybe||Maybe||Yes|
|Track and report program results over time||Maybe||Maybe||Yes|
|"Help" when you need it||No||No||Yes|
|Reduces administrative burden/data repository||No||Yes||Yes|
|System updates easily deployed and communicated||No||No||Yes|
|Easy to customize||No||No||Yes|
|Easy to install||No||Yes||n/a|
Proofpoint security layers include:
- Application Security
- User Interface Security (including role-based security and cascading hierarchical security)
- Session Security
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Encryption
- Facilities Security